- Explain the agency/client relationship
- Prepare a comparative market analysis that will assist you in pricing your property.
- Prepare detailed colour brochures.
- Include information and pictures of the property on our exclusive internet site.
- Share proven tips and techniques that will help your property sell quickly.
- Qualify buyers before showing your property.
- Arrange an appointment for showing the property or provide detailed property and area information, maps and directions to the prospective purchaser
- Provide regular feedback of the activity on your property and market conditions.
- Promptly present and advise you on any offers to purchase.
- Help you through inspections, appraisals, financing and all matters related to the sale.
- Explain the closing process so you have an estimate of the cash you have at closing
- Follow up and keep in touch after the sale.
We will actively promote your property through the use of effective marketing tools including:
We provide detailed full colour information packages to potential buyers and real estate agents. Our information package includes maps, plans, photographs, aerial photographs and descriptive text. This information package is prepared as quickly as possible with input and approval from the owner.
Immediately upon approval it is put on the Internet in its entirety and copies are mailed to a list of qualified buyers. This format also provides the flexibility to amend any part of the brochure at any time.
These information packages have become a standard by which LandQuest is recognized within the Real Estate industry.
- The National Post
- The Western Investor
- Pacific Yachting
- The Western Standard
- Cottage Magazine
- The Real Estate Guide
- Beautiful BC (as a featured ad)
- Equine Trader
- Other weekly and daily newspapers
- Other appropriate publications used to target specific markets for individual properties
- The National Post
|We reserve the right to limit advertising for some properties if we feel they are not appropriate for specific publications. |
(i.e. We don’t advertise ranches in Pacific Yachting.)
Your property will appear on our well maintained, active web site and may earn "feature" on our home page.
MLS may be used as well as networking with other brokers to find a qualified purchaser.